A Brief Statement of Faith
CalvaryCFN.com is a Baptist ministry which holds to the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith.
•We believe in the inerrancy of the Holy Scriptures, their verbal inspiration by God and their supreme authority as the only rule of faith and practice.
• We believe in the Triune Godhead: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, who are of the same substance, equal in power and glory.
• We believe in the absolute sovereignty of God in creation, providence and salvation.
• We believe in the essential, absolute, and eternal Deity and Sonship of the Lord Jesus Christ; His conception by the Holy Spirit; His birth of the virgin Mary; His real but sinless humanity; His voluntary humiliation in life as the Man of Sorrows culminating in His substitutionary and atoning death as the only propitiatory sacrifice for sin; His resurrection from the dead on the third day in that same body that had lain in the tomb; His ascension into heaven as the only Mediator between God and man and His coming again in power and glory.
• We believe in the personality and Deity of the Holy Spirit, through whom the soul is born again to saving repentance and faith, and by whom the saints are sanctified through the truth.
• We believe in the total depravity and inability of Mankind to please God as a result of the Fall; and that salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, whose imputed righteousness is the only ground of acceptance before God.
• We believe it is the Christ ordained commission of the church to preach the gospel to all men, calling upon them to repent and to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ as the only Savior.
• We believe in the resurrection of the body, the judgement of the world by our Lord Jesus Christ, the everlasting blessedness of the saved, and the everlasting punishment of the lost.
• We believe in the sacraments of baptism and the Lord’s Supper, which have been instituted by Christ for the benefit of His people.
InTheWord@aol.com 1960 South Euclid Avenue, Ontario, California. 91762